Monday, March 23, 2009

A little busy with stuff

So, no posts for the last few days.

I've been busy moving house and there are way too many things to keep me occupied during this process. I promise to resume posting as soon as I am settled in, up and running.

Another thing that keeps me from posting is the very slow Three mobile internet that I have to use until I get my proper line pulled in.

I have noticed few visitors in the log which is great, I was assuming I would be getting nowhere near my first visitors this quickly. I am only in my first week so far.

In the mean time I am also checking out these guys (www.esources.co.uk) for some goodies for my new house. It is basically a wholesale and drop-shipper directory and since it is very easy to sign up you can essentially get great deals on goods that would otherwise cost you an arm and a leg.

I can highly recommedn doing it because I've been with a drop shipping company for 2 years now and alhough my initial plan of selling their stuff on eBay went nowehre because I simply did not have enough time to start the whole thing, I did buy off numerous things however for my own and friends use off them. The reason I am recommending www.esources.co.uk is becasue I am based in Ireland and the company I used before are US based. They are very good anyway. If you are curious then here is the link anyway: www.dropshipbusiness.com

ANd, thanks for reading my stuff.

1 comment:

  1. hi .. what's new! 1 I drop a little co ba ya get any more experience from the blog that you know from the blog ..?

    ReplyDelete